Beautycounter is a safe and effective skincare line, promising to bring the best and cleanest skincare and beauty products to consumers. They are a mission driven company (which I love), and aim to "to get safer products into the hands of everyone". (My Consultant Link!)
Safe Skin is In!
Beautycounter is committed to providing consumers like you and me, with better and most importantly safer skincare products. Did you know that there are over 1,400 harmful chemicals banned in personal care products in Europe, and only 30 of them are banned in the US? Good news, Beautycounter *does* ban these products from ever entering their products. Read more on their Never List!
Okay, so what's the deal?
I'm so glad you asked! ;) Until the end of February, if you spend $150, you will receive $146 in free additional product. You are almost getting 50% off your entire order, worth it!
- February Deal: Spend only $150 and receive almost $300 in products!
- Risk-free Guarantee: BC has a 60 day full return policy! No questions asked!
- Making it easy: It can be overwhelming to choose your first set of products! I've helped make this easier for you by recommending my favorite Skincare Essentials Products (which also magically adds up to $151!)
- Your Free Gifts:
My Skincare Essentials Recommendations
Whether you're a clean beauty expert, existing Beautycounter member, or brand new to safe skincare, below are my top staples that every woman needs in your Beautycounter Clean Beauty kit!
1. Nourishing Cream Cleanser (Product Link) - $26
- Lightweight yet deeply moisturizing (I have this, and LOVE it! I get excited to wash my face, haha)
- I recommend using this at night (takes off makeup easily and gently), and use the charcoal bar in the AM (see below)
2. Charcoal Cleansing Bar for Brightening (Product Link) - $24
- This product is going to give you your brightening. I notice immediate brightness and clarity after I use this product. I recommend using this in the morning, so you start your day with a glow
- The charcoal detoxifies and absorbs the impurities in your skin, and is full of goodness (antioxidants - organic green tea, organic coconut oil)
- This is a Beautycounter community fave!
3. Rejuvenating Eye Cream for Moisturize, Fine Lines, Puffiness (Product Link) **Orig $58, Now FREE with any $150 purchase!**
- I never used to believe in eye creams, but ever since I started using this, and then ran out, trust me, I am now a believer!
- The under eye skin is one of the first places that “signs of aging” start to show, since this skin is so delicate and does not hold moisture, it starts to wrinkle fastest. It’s super important to keep this area hydrated!
- I love this product because it’s very soothing and has caffeine (which helps with puffiness and dark circles)
- When I use eye cream, I also realized how much the under eye area affects the overall appearance of brightness in the face - I look a lot more youthful and bright when my undereye area is taken care of :)
- This is a fab all purpose moisturizer that has quickly become one of my favorite products
- Much like the Nourishing Cream Cleanser, it is super hydrating, but also lightweight
- I never feel greasy after using this product, it absorbs easily and quickly, which is important especially in the morning before you head out for the day
- ull of great quality ingredients, including, organic coconut oil, aloe (helps with cell turnover!), and acai which is full of antioxidants
- See full details of this incredible program below, I swear for $29 this is an AMAZING opportunity
- With your $29 yearly membership fee, in February only you will receive a FREE extra Soothing Oil as a gift ($68 value) ← I love this oil and use it as part of my nightlight moisturizing routine, since like you, I don’t like to have too much moisture, so it’s perfect for the evening! (Soothing Oil Product Link)
- Keep your eyes safe from chemicals in this Best of Beauty Allure 2016 Award Winning mascara
- The brush is super skinny, so it's not clumpy AND I don't end up getting mascara all over my eyelids (score!)
- Defines, lengthens and conditions your eyelashes with ingredients like pomegranate oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, and acai oil. Overall this mascara just gives a really pretty look on your eyes.
- Best removed with the Nourishing Cleanser and Charcoal Bar (both recommended above)
- Click here to read more about why it's so important to use safe products on your eyes!
For a grand total of $151! Nailed it! You will receive all 3 Free full sized products (Lip Conditioner, Eye Cream, and Soothing Oil) with the purchase of these items above. Don't forget, this offer is for February only (or until supplies last!)
Beautycounter Loyalty Program - Band of Beauty
Beautycounter has a fab loyalty program that’s only $29 for the entire year. If you spend $50 on your first order you will get:
- 15% BACK in product credit, to use within 60 days of your first order
- Free shipping on orders $100 and over
- A FREE extra Soothing Oil as a gift ($68 value) - February Offer Only!
The $29 fee pays for itself almost immediately, and you get the free oil which is one of the best Band of Beauty gifts I’ve seen (the gift changes every month). Good news is that to qualify for the Feb promo you only need to spend $150, and you can use the $29 BOB Membership towards that $150.
I highly recommend this option to all of my customers, and wish I could do it myself, but can’t as a consultant (darn!). Here’s the full program link, and you can easily Add it to Cart from this link -> http://www.beautycounter.com/amandaschulze?goto=member-program%2F).
Feel free to reach me anytime at hello@nomakeupgoals. I'm happy to help answer any questions, or help you pick out the perfect products for you!